Benefit from strong advantages with turning-milling by TECHTORY
- Modern turning centers with automation
- Specialized in turned parts with a high share of milling operations
- 6-sided complete machining
- 5-axis simultaneous machining
- In-process measurement technology for precise measurements during production
- High speed of the driven tools (approx. 10,000 rpm)
- Many years of experience in machining
- Order data control via integrated ERP/PPS system
- Existing logistics system for blanket call-offs
- Customized packaging management
- Machinable workpiece dimensions:
- Turn-milled parts from ø 90 to ø 500 mm
- turning length 1,200 mm
Our portfolio of series production includes transmission and engine parts, such as drive shafts, engine axles, housing parts, pistons or bearing caps.
Automation and machining technology
Using pioneering technologies, we have been one of the leading and innovative suppliers of standardized system solutions in automation for 30 years.
In the field of machining technology, we supply high-quality turned, milled and wire eroded parts as individual parts or in series.